How to Turn On/Use Voice Commands on GoPro HERO6 & HERO5? Here’s the way
Once we could use only buttons to control our cameras. Nowadays technology has improved so much. We can control the camera with our voice commands. Here I am going to tell you How to Turn On and Use Voice Commands on GoPro HERO5 and HERO6.
1.Turn on your GoPro camera.
2. Swipe the screen down.
3. There you can see the voice control option (human head). Tap it.
4. Tap “Preferences”.
5. Scroll down to find “VOICE CONTROL”.
6. Under “VOICE CONTROL”, you can see the first option that “Camera voice Control” is “On”. it makes sure that voice control is turned on your camera.
7. Tap “Language” under VOICE CONTROL.
8. Then scroll down to select your language. Tap on the language that you want to select. You can see many languages such as,
9. Tap “List of Commands” under VOICE CONTROL. There you can see list of commands such as,
- GoPro Start Recording
- GoPro Highlight
- GoPro Stop Recording
- GoPro Take a Photo
- GoPro Shoot Burst
- GoPro Start Timelapse
- GoPro Stop Timelapse
- GoPro Video mode
- GoPro Photo Mode
- GoPro Timelapse Mode
- GoPro Burst Mode
- GoPro Turn Off
You can use only these commands.
10. For an example,
While using the camera, just say “GoPro turn off”. Then the camera will turn off.
If you have any other doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.