How to Turn Off GoPro HERO6, 5, 4, and 3? Here is the Way
When we use a thing at the first time, it will provoke many doubts in us. Likewise, many people who are using the GoPro camera for the first have the doubt that how to turn off it. To help them, here I am going to tell you How to turn off the GoPro cameras.
How to Turn Off GoPro HERO6?
- Turn on your GoPro camera.
- Swipe the screen down.
- There you can see the voice control option (human head). Tap it.
- Tap “Preferences”.
- Scroll down to find “VOICE CONTROL”.
- Tap “Language” under VOICE CONTROL. And then scroll down to select your language. Tap on the language that you want to select.
- Tap “List of Commands” under VOICE CONTROL. There you can see the list of commands for you. You can use only these commands.
- While using the camera, just say “GoPro turn off”. Then the camera will turn off.
How to Turn Off GoPro HERO5?
For GoPro HERO5 Black,
- Press and hold the “Mode Button” on the right side of the camera until you hear the Beep sound. You can also see the blinking red light.
- Then leave the “Mode Button”. Now your GoPro HERO5 is turned off.
Note: you can also use voice command to turn off your GoPro HERO5.
For GoPro HERO5 Session,
Use the procedures of GoPro HERO4 Session.
How to Turn Off GoPro HERO4?
For GoPro HERO4 Black and Silver,
- Press and hold the “Mode Button” until you hear the Beep sound.
- You can also see the blinking red light. And then leave it.
Then your GoPro camera will turn off
For GoPro HERO4 Session,
Press the Menu button again and again until you get “Turn Camera Off” option and then click the Shutter button.
HERO5 Session will automatically turn off as soon as you stop capturing a video or photo.
If your camera connected to the remote or app, just click the Mode/Power button on the remote or press the Power icon in the app.
How to Turn Off GoPro HERO3 & HERO3+?
Press and Hold the Mode/Power button until your camera is turned off.
If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.